This last weekend has been so fun and yet completely exhausting! Friday I went up to LA to see an old family friend play in a golf tournament. Then Saturday I went to Six Flags during the day with my dear friend Ashley who was in town visiting from Arizona. Saturday night, I met up with the girls for another run at the Honduran restaurant and then off to see my boyfriend, Joshua Radin in ocncert! Then Sunday Kate and I went back up to the tourney after church to watch Dean play. It was so fun, I love watching live golf! Friday was so relaxing walking around the course watching Dean play. I went by myself but it was so insightful and very needed! I love having meditation time and it was absolutely perfect that day. Too bad Dean didn't exactly have the greatest round! :( Apparently, I am NOT his good luck charm.
I had a blast riding the coaster and running around six flags with Ashley. I loved catching up with her and hearing all of her funny stories! I will post pics of our day soon! And now for Saturday night... I have to thank the girls for humoring me and going to eat Honduran food with me! It makes me so happy and reminds me of my beloved second home! Now I am even more homesick for Honduras. And Joshua-what can I say? I think we are kindred spirits! I love going to your shows!
I am tired and sore from an extremely active weekend but it has been so great! Thanks to all my dear friends here! And Dean-are you sure you don't want me to come to Cancun? Maybe I wasn't the "x" factor, maybe you should just spend some more time on the putting green? ;)
Monday, February 23, 2009
Weekend Madness
Posted by Mango at 10:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
I DO have to admit... I have never seen you smile as big as you did at the baliadas! So, it was worth it!
Great post and even better food and concert. Thanks for letting me crash the party. I have been listening to Joshua every day since.
Morgan- You are totally stylin'. LOVE the gray and white polka dots with the black skinny belt. Cute!
Morgs, I just read your last post and I am sorry, but glad to hear you are doing well. The golfer is quite cute...go for him!!:) I love to read your blog especially on snowy days here! Ahhh, I wish I lived there. Have you met Mike Cunningham (coon)?
Looks like you are still having a blast as always! :)And you look as good as ever! I love that you are one of the few other girls that love watching golf. (although I admit I am yet to attend a pro golf tournament.) :) It sounded so relaxing though--being there by yourself, the meditation as you walked around...I love times like those!
Post a Comment