This weekend some of my favorite girls and I had a little getaway to the desert oasis of Palm Springs. It was fabulous! We sat poolside and got a tan (or at least the beginnings of one), told fortunes and predicted marriage just like in Jr. High, hit the outlets of Cabazon, and walked the streets of Downtown Palm Springs. The weather was absolutely dreamy it reminds me why I live it California. Yes ladies and gentleman I wore my swimsuit all day long in January and actually got some color! I love my life! I would post pics but I forgot my camera! 
One thing I learned about Palm Springs is that there are many men and boys who are not shy! We were honked at, whistled at and checked out SEVERAL times, and not so slyly. The highlight was when two boys tried to hit on us and when we told them they were really young he replied, "Young?!?! Today's my birthday I am 18!!!!" Shameless I tell you! But it did make me feel good when he thought I was only 23! I guess if my current dating life doesn't pan out, I can always return to Palm Springs for my little latin admirer! I mean he is legal now that he is 18! :)
Sunday, February 1, 2009
A Little Desert Sun...
Posted by Mango at 10:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
Ha ha ha... I think I remember Jorge calling you a "little cutie". Bless his little heart! I heard he was having a "kick back" at his place later... we should have gone!
Post a Comment