This past weekend my little sis and her friend came to visit. They were excited to escape the snow and enjoy a little California Sunshine...too bad it rained the entire weekend! :( 



We spent sometime at Disneyland and eating at some of our favorite spots. It was a quick trip but fun to have her in town! I didn't take a lot of pics but here are a few shots from their visit.
Thursday, February 12, 2009
My Little Visitor....
Posted by Mango at 3:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
I'm glad you girls had so much fun! I enjoyed talking to you the other day, I'm just sorry that I was frantic with my snot-nosed little goober face. But I just wanted to let you know that I sure do miss ya, even though it's been awhile I still have chunky pb withdrawals. (sigh) Hopefully I will talk to you soon!
Love ya!
Hey When can I come and visit you! Love ya!
So fun to have your little sister come play. That is not really fair that she got out of Utah to enjoy some California sunshine and it was raining. But I am sure it was still much better than the snow :) I have bumped into your family members lately at the most random places. It is always fun to see them. I just love your family!
Oh and I am a bit jealous of you and your life in the sun! I need some of that right about now. I am craving a trip to the ocean!!
Post a Comment