Maybe you should get some friends like mine...
Today I came home from a really hard day to this array of flowers and goodies. A beautiful bright spot on a no good, very bad day!
I am not sure if I will ever deserve the wonderful people in my life, but I am so grateful I have them! To you who have been so great, you know who you are and I love you everyday more for it!
Monday, January 26, 2009
Having a Bad Day?
Posted by Mango at 9:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
This was so nice! I'm so glad someone's taking care of my Morgs. Something that you're not good at letting people do! :) love you!
I'm sorry you had a bad day, do I need to come down there an bust anyone up?
Yeah If Corby and Carolynn come I should come too right?!!! Hope your doing ok! Tell Kelly I LOVE her!
Post a Comment