In looking at my pictures of the last year, I have realized I go to Vegas entirely too much! Despite that fact, when a group of my favorite people from California and Provo alike decided to meet in Vegas for New Year's, I couldn't resist!
It was a quite trip but the memories are definitely worth the travel time, ridiculous lack of sleep, and gas money spent. If any of you are "facebookers" you may have seen these pics and the amazingly funny comments that have come from the photographic evidence of the end of 2008 and the beginning of 2009! I will not try to recreate the hilarium that occurred however I will post a few of the pics for your viewing pleasure! (Captions to come!)



Saturday, January 17, 2009
Ringing in the New Year in Sin City
Posted by Mango at 9:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Nice! Tell Jermey Nice face in that last pic! Hope you come hone soon or even better me coming to see you hopefully soon! Love ya!
speaking of vegas...remember when we randomly ran into each other in vegas? i think byu must have been playing down there or something!
you hair is soooooooo long! you look great! is that your bf?
Post a Comment