Monday, March 23, 2009

A New Way to Love Mangoes....

I am sure there are many of you who know how much I LOVE mangoes! However my nickname does stem from that love of mango since I think my mom was calling me "Mango" long before I had ever tasted that juicy deliciousness! I seriously love anything with mango, so I had to take time to blog about a WONDERFUL gift I was given yesterday. While sitting in church, my friend Diz aka Wendy, pulled a unopened pack of Orbit gum and gave it to me. I was initially very grateful and yet somewhat curious as to the meaning of the gift. Did I have bad breath? Was this a plea from one of my girls to improve my hygiene? Then I examined the pack a little closer and became overjoyed at what I held in my hands. Yes ladies and gentlemen, Orbit gum has a new flavor....

MANGO MIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



The girls (Ali and Wendy) had seen this new flavor and immediately thought of me! Awww!
I am a huge fan, Kate thought it was a little too sour at first taste, but I promise if you give it a try you will like it! I am converted! Raspberry Mint and Wintermint, you have now fallen to number 2 and 3 in my book!

3 comments:

April said...

what about maui melon?? No love for that? Thats my favorite!

Sheryl said...

i really want to try it now. you have good taste in gum, nail polish, and picking apartments...just to name a few :-)love you!

Chandler said...

WOW! Mom and I laughed quite hard! Can't wait to see you in a couple weeks!