Monday, March 30, 2009

Great While it Lasted...

This past weekend Kate and I packed up and left our old, shabby yet really adorable beach house. It truly was a dream that we are sad to leave. I will miss the beach in my backyard, the amazing sunsets on the drive home from work, and the daily runs on the beach. Although we are excited for our new and bigger place, we will miss the amazing beach days. Thanks Seashore Dr. we have loved our stay! If we are still single next year, we may come back! :)





I will post pics of the new place as soon as we get settled in. And don't feel too sorry for me, we only moved a mile away, we still have easy access to the beach! Just not AS easy!
Also, please remind me next time I decide to move, that I HATE moving. So I should stay put for awhile!

5 comments:

Sheryl said...

I like your optimism "if we're single next year..." can't wait to see you!

Poelmans said...

what!?! I can't believe you left the beach. nothing can take the place of a beach house, no matter how big or nice :)
kidding.... you know what you're doing, right?

Chandler said...

Honestly I'll miss it too!

Audra said...

I need to come visit. Enough said.

Camille said...

I caN'T wait to come see the new place. Liv will miss the little park and I will miss the easy access to the beach, but thats why they have bikes, right?! See you soon!