Wednesday, July 30, 2008

"Say What You Need to Say!"


This may surprise you but last night I went to a great concert! I am often looking for concerts to attend because I ADORE it! There is something about good live music that makes me so happy and last night was no exception!
First, the company. I was accompanied by ten gorgeous,intelligent,hilarious ladies. We were definitely an intimidating group out on the prowl! We made the trip to San Diego, singing our hearts out and sharing the crazy stories of the day!
Second, Colbie Caillat. My kindred spirit, I love her music and feel like she is singing about my life! Lame? Maybe, but still true!
Third, John Mayer. I don't particularly find him hot, but he starts jamming on the guitar and I am gone, head over heels! I obviously need someone who is willing to serenade me! He is very talented and I enjoyed every moment. We had a blast singing along, we even got up and did a little groove during my newest favorite, "Say".
All in all the night was wonderful and the company superb!

0 comments: