Sunday, July 13, 2008

Blue Crush?

One Saturday, I went surfing for the very first time. I have always wanted to learn and I have heard it is hard, but I was NOT prepared for this. I really loved the feeling of paddling out into the blue ocean the first little while, until my muscles started to realized that they had never been used before! Yikes!
All in all it was a good day and it was super fun attempting to catch the waves. Am I going to quit my job and tour the world surfing? Not likely. But maybe every other Saturday! Thanks to Eric for being the most patient teacher! We owe you big time.
P.S. I would post a pic but I no longer have a camera. Eric took a pic but Ali was not pleased with the shot so it was thrown out! Maybe next time!

1 comments:

Melissa said...

I LOVE surfing and am jealous you get to go. Mike got to go last weekend as well and I wanted to go so bad. We are taking a trip to Cali here in a few months and you can bet, we're gunna hang ten! But way to go girl--keep it up!