Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Poison, ZZ Top, Metallica, and the List Continues....

That's right I am taking about Guitar Hero! So I decided that I should mention something that has been quite the object of entertainment in the past 6 months. I am sure that you have all heard and maybe even become a hero yourself, but if not, you should try. It all started this last spring, I played and I stunk!!!! Then when Aaron bought it, we played for a ridiculously large amount of time, and I still stunk! He moved to Cali, taking this new toy with him, and I tried to forget about this new friend. It proved to be impossible and I was grateful to receive my very own as a gift for my 25th! Since then, it has been quite the social gathering at my house. My friends and I are happy to combine our love of guitars, music (especially butt rock) and for some video games. We have all improved and I am even playing on hard now! I can't say that I am good but just stinking a little less. So thanks to those who came up with the idea, it allows me to be the rock star I have always dreamed of being without actually possessing any true musical talent!

0 comments: