Okay so I am going to try and get this updated quickly but a lot has happened lately, so be patient, I am posting a little at a time.
Christmas was extremely nice and relaxing this year! This is the first time in a long time that I haven't work the entire break and it was so WONDERFUL! After our quick trip to Vegas, I returned to the frigid temperatures of Utah and spent Christmas with my fam in good old AF. Since our extended family is elsewhere, our numbers were small, but it was fun! Christmas Eve was spent wrapping presents, opening our new pjs and driving around to see the Christmas lights in the valley.
Christmas Day was really a fun day. Ashlee and I try every year to convince Chandler to sleep in later and later but it never works. We got to 7:30 this year! It was a nice relaxing morning, watching the parade, staying in our pjs until noon and watching Chandler text on her new phone. But the highlight of my day was definitely when Corb and Carolynn came over with the kids. I adore them and they always crack me up with their comments, plus Christmas is so much more fun when there are kids around.
We spent the day playing guitar hero and letting Corby show off his karaoke skills. He thinks he is a rock star and we died laughing with him. Cade was showing signs of talent as well, unfortunately, his reading skills are not quick enough yet to keep up with the pace of the karaoke. It was adorable watching him sing his heart out though! Personally, i got a little taste of being a mom when I got Bergen to fall asleep in my arms and held her for her whole nap! I love babies(especially my lil bergie!).
Needless to say, Christmas was nice and relaxing. The days following were spent with friends and enjoying the free time! It was an amazing week!
Friday, January 4, 2008
Christmas 2007
Posted by Mango at 10:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment