Monday, November 10, 2008

Welcome to the World...

Dearest Baby Grace,

I just wanted to publicly welcome you to this crazy place we call mortality! I am so excited you are here! I am sorry I am not there to personally welcome you, luckily you have a lot of people who love you that are taking great care of you now. I can't wait to meet you in just a few weeks! In the meantime, please remind your brother, sisters, parents, aunts, uncles, etc to give you lots of kisses on my behalf! I already love you so much!





Congrats to Corby and Carolynn- you guys do really make the cutest kids! If you make another one beyond your limit of 4, I would be more than happy to take him/her off your hands! :)
To Caders, Andelinie Poo and Bergie-Congrats on your new baby sister! Love you all!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Yeah for new babies! So adorable! I love the new blog layout and also you have been tagged on mine. :)

Ashlee said...

You figured out how to change your layout! Way to go!