What can be more fun than a trip to the City of Angels with some of my favorite girls? A couple weeks ago, the girls and I made our way north for the premiere of the movie "The Flyboys". The movie was written by my roommates' boyfriend Jason and was directed by his brother. It was premiering at a film festival so we thought it would be a fun change of pace.
We LOVED LOVED the movie, and we are so proud of you Jason! I would highly recommend it if you can find it! We got to meet a few of the actors in the film and then went for a bite to eat at Mel's Drive-Inn in Hollywood! All in all, a very fun night out! I love my life!



Sunday, November 16, 2008
Girls Night in the Hollywood
Posted by Mango at 6:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
A lot of that movie was filmed in St. George. My brother is in it driving the Jeep I had in high school...kind of random. Anyway, that was a good movie.
You girls looked right at home on that red carpet! I'm going to show Jason this post...he'll love it!
I must say I am so excited for you to come home!WHEN are you going to put the link to that blog I have been needing you to forever!! And call me! Love your favorite sister!
We missed you at Thanksgiving! Hope you are doing well
Hey I feel so bad that we never got to see you when we were in CA in oct. We are staying out here for the holidays :( anyways I need to get your address. email me at emily_yeates@yahoo.com
Wow, red carpet event. Your life looks amazing. And New Kids on the Block, I'm jelious.
Post a Comment