


Most of you know, I HEART Disneyland! I can't really get enough of it! I am now an annual passholder and I love going to the "Happiest Place on Earth"! Some of my favorite moments since moving to the OC have been made at Disneyland. We going on a regular basis (2-3 per month) and I never get tired of it! The trip to D-Land always hits the spot!
But all the fun is not had in the park alone, there is a House of Blues in Downtown Disney! I love concerts and they do throw a good show! Recently, we saw my boyfriend, Joshua Radin! California Screamin' and Joshua Radin--it really is the happiest place on earth! 


We even got a little time with Joshua and KS themselves, we were in heaven!!!! Good thing we got in good with his uncle for the introduction!

Wednesday, September 3, 2008
The Joys that Come from Disney
Posted by Mango at 9:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
We need to do a Disneyland date again.. so much fun! Your blog is adorable! :)
Post a Comment