Friday, September 26, 2008

I Left My Heart in...

San Francisco! As many of you know, I love San Fran. My family has been going there for years to watch our beloved 49ers, win or lose. Unfortunately, the family wasn't making the trip this year, so instead I recruited a few friends to travel north.
Since I was the only one who had ever been to the city, we had a whole lot to see in just two days! From biking over the Golden Gate bridge to Alcatraz to Union Square, we were exhausted by the end of the trip!
Despite a poor performance by the Niners, we had a great trip! And as always in SF, I ate WAY TOO MUCH!!!!

1 comments:

Kerrilyn said...

Morgan, as your former babysitter I must say, I was very concerned for your safety on the bridge. That would be one freaky way to go, but kinda fun I guess until you hit the water. YIKES!!!!