Thursday, May 22, 2008

Real Life or a Movie?

Have you ever sat back examining your life and thought, "Wow, this would make a great movie!". I love looking at my life and adding my own soundtrack to it but lately I think this might be a hit at Sundance. With a beautiful location for shooting, I see the film full of funny quirks, drama, unrequited love, great friendships and pure comedy! I must mention that of course, life is life. I work full-time, so I am not a beach bum, even if I want to be, but I do have it pretty good down here. I live on the beach, just taking out the garbage is great because of the great view of the pacific ocean. I get to go jogging on or along the beach without hassle, I can go to Disneyland after work, and last weekend I went out on a beautiful yacht with a lot of good looking people. (If you want to hear a great story, ask me in person about the crazy porn star on the boat next to us.) I am still adjusting of course and finding my place here, but so far, its great! This is where I need to be. It definitely won't be easy but then again, easy never sells on the big screen!

11 comments:

Sheryl said...

Right when I was thinking for the second or third time, "Man I'd have to say I'm a bit jealous," I read the caption, "Are you jealous of my life yet?" Classsic. I'm so proud of you hunny. Let's talk...soon!

Erin Masi said...

I am so excited to talk to you when I get back and hear about all of your wonderful adventures!!! Don't forget to look for your airport note when you get into SLC!!!

Ashlee said...

It is about freaking time you update this thing! Your life is not that exciting... :)

Hiatts said...

oh my you moved to Cali. how exciting. you look great. I am way jealous of the beach how fun. send me an email and I will send an invite to ours. (kristihiatt@yahoo.com)

Ali B. said...

Maybe we don't know each other well enough yet... but, you have to get clearance from me before posting pictures of me on the internet!!! Kidding... but, in my defense it was raining. Love the blog... love you... glad you're here.

Annika said...

Yes I am jealous!! What a gorgeous place to live and it looks like you will never be bored out there! It was fun to run into you before you left. Hope everything goes well for you out there! We are heading down to Disneyland in a couple of weeks and I am hoping it will be a nice getaway. Let me know of any great beaches near by we could go to!

Laura said...

I. Am. Jealous.

Russ and Megan said...

LOOKS SO FUN!! I hope you are enjoying every minute of it! (it looks like you are :) I didn't realize that you were staying right on the beach! That's definitely the way to do it. I am totally jealous. :)

Moody Family said...

You do realize I will just have to come out and see you now!! Miss you.

Quinn and Tami Bell said...

Morgan,
I miss you already...
You look like you are doing really good.
Make sure you keep in touch!
LOVE YOU!

Erin Masi said...

I tagged you in my blog!