Tuesday, April 22, 2008

A True Friend...

So one of my dearest friends sent me this quote today and I thought it really fit me.

True friends are those who, when you make a fool of yourself, don't believe that this condition is permanent. — Erwin T. Randall

If this isn't the story of my life, what is? I am an intelligent person, but I do a lot of idiotic things. I am one of those people, who looks back and thinks, "oops, I really shouldn't have done that", especially when it comes to saying things to boys(I mean MEN, that I like). I revert to a 16 year old trying to flirt,(I never really learned how to flirt I guess), and say stupid things. I have a habit of getting really excited over little things and making a fool of myself on a regular basis. I love to dance in public, sing in the car, and speak in accents(even though they are bad) to name a few of the things that I do to make a fool of myself. But it is good to know that there are a select few out there that still love me DESPITE my quirks! So those of you who feel like bolting from the friendship, do it now and I will know where we stand! ;)
P.S. Puglet- You know I only love you more when you make a fool of yourself and I actually hope that the condition is permanent!

4 comments:

Sheryl said...

Oh good I didnt realize you knew that were ever making a fool of yourself :) Kidding. I will love forever and for alwayas! You're the best.

Laura said...

Oh, guaranteed it's permanent! I hope so, anyway, otherwise when will I get to dance around the kitchen singing at the top of my lungs to Mika with a broom? And who will I do it WITH?? :)

You're irreplaceable in my life, my Mad Mordigan. Gracias por ser la voz de sabiduria y de sanity en mi vida en estos meses. No sabes lo que significa para mi. Muchas veces me has salvado literalmente... y has sido una amiga verdadera y fiel. Gracias por no burlarse de mi cuando hago mis propias tonterias! Ya sabes que van a seguir para siempre. Asi como nuestra amistad seguira. :) Jajaja!

TQM.

Quinn and Tami Bell said...

How did apartment shopping go? I LOVE the clothes that you gave me! It was really good to see all of you guys. Dallin still talks about you.
Miss you!

Mike & Emily West said...

Morgan I love you! I wanted to let you know that the reason I haven't called you is because my phone is out of minutes but I'll get more tomorrow...I know that is super lame but I wanted to make sure you know that I am dying to talk to you, and
I'm thinking about ya! I will give you a call as soon as those minutes appear! I love ya!!!