Recently, I took a little weekend getaway to the OC with my roomie, Erin. It was a much needed vacation, even though it rained the entire weekend. One of my best friends, Aaron, was kind enough to let us stay with him and it was a blast. We started the trip off with a trip to see Wicked. We were worried for a time that we wouldn't make it because of traffic, but the monster ballads kept us calm, and we made it just in the nick of time! It was a great show! We ate Wahoo's, shopped a little, and of course, hit DISNEYLAND! I don't know what it is about that place, but it just makes me giddy! It really is the happiest place on earth! It may have rained all day, but we didn't let that stop us. We hit all the major attractions and enjoyed a few of the classic treats as well. I love California, it was the perfect weekend escape! It only makes you want to go back! And in fact, I am, next weekend! :)
Thursday, March 6, 2008
"Such a lovely place, such a lovely face"
Posted by Mango at 2:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
Wow...I'm seeing a lot of Aaron. I'm glad he's good. uh huh...And I'm happy you had fun.
That sounds like fun! DISNEYLAND... remember... I got your message, call me when your coming. Your room is ready
It made me jealous that you went there--but then I got the most jealous about Wahoo's. We love that place! We miss Cali tons and hope to get back again someday! So much to do and so much to see! Glad you had fun! If you need a name of some fun places to eat--oh boy do I got a list for you!
Funny thing, Erin and I went to Girls State together and three years later I met her at church and found out her parents live right next to my sister in Old Mill. What a small world!
You look B E A U tiful in these pictures, especially the Wicked pics! Looks like a good time.
Morg- I found your blog! yahoo! You are lookin' smokin' hot these days:) Looks like you are doing really well. I'll send you an invite to my blog so you can see my cute baby. -love your favorite old neighbor.
Post a Comment