Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Tagged? I Don't Even Know What that Means.

Alright, I have been tagged. I am still getting used to this blogging thing, but apparently, I must tell you even more uninteresting facts about myself. A big "gracias" to Tiff for tagging me(I'll get you my pretty!) So here goes:

10 Years Ago:

I was an awkward junior high student that spent the majority of her life at Jazz'n Place dance studio, either taking class or teaching it. I was preparing for what I thought would be the biggest years of my life~HIGH SCHOOL! I was waiting to drive, get my braces off, have my first kiss(which wasn't all it was cracked up to be-sorry I hope he never reads this)and start dating (if I would've known what it entails, I wouldn't have started!:))

5 Things on my "To-Do" list today:
1. Finish up the presentation I am working on for work.
2. Go running! (I am in training)
3. Finish planning my seminary lesson for tomorrow
4. PACK-I am going to California manana!!!! YAHOO!!!!
5. Clean my room- I can't take it anymore!

I Enjoy...
Truthfully, I enjoy a lot of things. I love music, especially live music (I am a concert junkie and I have seen some great shows lately), movies, Gilmore Girls (more of an obsession really), reading a good book, the beach, sun, warmth, summer (can you tell I am so done with winter?), exercising, being with friends and family, watching football, March Madness, Asian food and well the list goes on.

What Would I Do If I Was Suddenly a Billionaire?
Go to Honduras and Belize! I would buy a beach house there and in Huntington Beach. I would start a microfinance corporation of my own and travel to third world countries to personally see how to better help them become self-reliant. Buy a house and pay off the mortgages of my family members. I would love to travel, I really want to hit all seven continents before I die. I also think it would be cool to see all the temples in the world. I can't say I know what I would do with the rest because that is really more money than I would ever know what to do with.

5 Jobs I Have Had:
1. Account Manager at BTH2 marketing company
2. Spanish/RC teacher at the MTC
3. Manager at American Eagle Outfitters
4. "Bag Boy" at Riverside Country Club (and I am still the best they ever had)
5. Dance teacher

So now you know a little bit more about me, I pass this on to Pug, Linz and Carolynn.

3 comments:

Laura said...

We are the same person sometimes. De verdad. Yo tambien haría lo mismo con aquellos billones de dólares. $$$$ --> Hondo :)

Annika said...

Morgan! So glad that I found your blog. Sounds like you are keeping busy! I loved the Jazz N Place comment. Took me back to the good old days :) Hope things are going well for you. Have a good time in Cali!

Carolynn and Corby said...

CORRECTION!
Fact: Corby Baldwin was the best "bag boy" that riverside country club has ever had.
Fact:There is only one bag boy in the bag boy hall of fame, that is corby.
Fact: When you google bag boy at riverside country club, corby's picture will appear.
Fact: Corby holds the record for most big chick's and monte cristos eaten in the history of riverside country club!
Fact: you worship me!