Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Biting Off More Than I Can Chew?

Do you ever feel like you are taking on too much? I have been so extremely busy lately with my various commitments and I feel that way at times. I love being busy, don't get me wrong, but I need a few more hours in the day! I am really enjoying the new experiences that I am getting in the BIG BAD world, but I will say here and now, after the last few weeks, I need a vacation!!! Other than the crazy need for a vacation, life is great! I have been busy and therefore, have not spent much time blogging and I will apologize for that. So to all of you looking for updates, there isn't much to say, other than I work, teach seminary and run! Yeah for me! I will give a better update asap!

7 comments:

Sheryl said...

You are sooo busy! But your busy is good, because it means you have a job...good luck on the future job hunt.

Josh said...

Hi Morgan, I found your blog via Tami's. In other words, I'm a blog stalker. Anyway, I thought I'd say hi and that I looked at your blog. You're cute. Love, Kasey

Hiatts said...

Morgan, I am blog stalking just like Kasey and I love it that I found yours. you look great! I didn't know that you taught seminary that is great!

Laura said...

Yo siento tu dolor... in all the world around me... jajaja. Yeah. I know how you feel. I'm learning this year how to say "no" to stuff--mucho difĂ­cil! But also mucho bueno. Sorry you're soooo so busy!

Mike & Emily West said...

MORGS! Sorry...I thought you knew about my blog. Anywho I'm glad we are now bloggin' friends too! I sure do love ya and I woudl really like to see you soon!

Kalli said...

Morgan hey girl I found you through someone else's blog I have to say since I started blogging I am just a little obsessed it's not good. But I can't help but brag about my family and it is fun to see what other's are doing. Hope all is well and come on when are we all getting together I see pics of you and Tawni and I miss you guys so you need to call me I'm serious. And you do sound busy but a good busy I hope you can go on vacation soon!! Love you tell Tawni hi for me too.

Quinn and Tami Bell said...

Morgan,
I have been waiting for your phone call for you to let me know when you are coming down to stay with me, and not your cousins. If you are looking for a vacation, Come to my house. I am glad that you finally updated your blog, it has been a while. But that is how it goes when you are so busy...
Love ya