Friday, March 21, 2008
The Wilted Flowers
In recent months, we have realized that our group of friends is getting older and older. We are all single and maybe too comfortable in our singlehood. Over Christmas, Aaron and I were chatting when he came up with the idea of the "Wilted Flowers". It is our new exclusive club for old folks like ourselves. We are "menaces to society" that don't really mind. We complain about our aches and pains, go to bed early, and have yet to fulfill our parents hopes of providing grandchildren. However, we are INCREDIBLY funny, attractive with a lot to offer. The problem is that we just haven't decided who we want to offer it to! :) Since Aaron, Tawni and I are basically the founding members (don't worry Aaron- you get credit for the name) I made a little collague for our new club! I must mention, in our defense that like these flowers, although wilted, there is always an element of amazing beauty and intrigue. We are the exact same way! Who wouldn't want us?
Posted by Mango at 6:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







8 comments:
Morgan, So I admit to being what they call a "blog hopper". I saw your link on Tami's blog and wanted to say hi! I hope you don't mind. It looks like you are having fun and coming up with hilarious names for yourselves. :) Your trip to Disneyland looks like it was really fun. I so want to there! :)
Go there..sorry. :)
What are you talking about? "wilted flower?" I don't think so. You are still in full bloom, just accept it! If anything it's the kids that make you wilt.
Wilted flower....give me a break! :)
You are as beautiful as ever!
(and I, like Megan, am a "blog hopper")
Stop it! you are NOT a wilted anything! And when are we going to meet up for lunch?
I'll have to agree. If anything, we're late bloomers. :) Hehehe. Not quite wilted, just waiting for some sunshine to coax us into opening up.
Morgan, in California the age 25 doesn't even come close to being a wilted flower. I think you will like it out here! WELCOME!
I like the name, but please!...wilted flowers in your mid 20's?
Come on now, 40 is the new 20, you are just in the beginning of your prime!
Wait until you have had 4 children, 10+ years of marriage, you start sagging in places you wish you weren't, your hubby's gut gets bigger than yours ever was at 9 months pregnant and you feel wild when you stay up past 11 pm on a weekend!
Post a Comment