One of my favorite things to do here in the OC is DANCE DANCE DANCE! Most Tuesdays you can find a group of LDS singles dancing the night away to the best of the 80's at Oceans in Laguna.
I have the time of my life singing at the top of my lungs and dancing to a little Pat Benatar, Bon Jovi, Madonna and Michael Jackson. 



So if you are looking for a good time on Tuesday night, come join us for a little trip back to good times of the 80's!
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
I Wear My Sunglasses At Night....
Posted by Mango at 9:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Wasn't that like a month ago???? Because Ashlee hasn't been there since April!!! UPDATE! I'll even give you an idea..... Who is coming to see you??????????
You are always having so much fun! Oh, and I wish I could rock a pony tail like you do. So cute!
I am so jealous - that looks like so much fun!! You look amazing woman.
Post a Comment