Tuesday, September 8, 2009

True Love Returns...

There is one love in my life that has stayed constant and true. No matter where I am, what I have done, or how I look, it always comes back. Every fall, the love of my life(up to this point) comes back and brings me true happiness.

Yes BYU football-I love you! And I am not afraid to admit it! We are off to a good start, and I am not going to get too hyped or arrogant. I understand its only been one game! It was a great one though! What a way to start!

So many great memories have been made in Cougar/Edwards Stadium! It will always hold a special place in my heart. Thanks for coming back. I missed you!


RISE AND SHOUT- THE COUGARS ARE OUT!!!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you are so funny, but yes, go Cougers!!!!!!!

Poelmans said...

sorry but the cougs got me down this year.