Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Our State Fair is A Great State Fair

The fair is in town and is providing a lot of entertainment these days. (Sorry Steel Days, this really beats you out, but your carny corndogs will always hold a special place in my heart!)
Since the fair came to down we have:

Eaten lots of junk, including DELICIOUS funnel cakes...

And more funnel cakes...

Witnessed some "world class" Lucha Libre..NACHOOOOOOOOOOO!

Attended the Kelly Clarkson concert with some of my favorite girls

Danced and sang our hearts out to our pal Kel C.

Kelly definitely did NOT disappoint! She was incredible! I was a fan before, but now I might consider myself on the verge of a diehard!

And of course, attended the demolition derby...

We had such a blast at the demo derby, I think this may be a new favorite event for all of us. I know I personally want to become a driver! :)

Thanks OC Fair, its been fun! See you next year!

4 comments:

Josh said...

How can you say that is better than Steel Days? Obviously you've never attended the amateur horshoe tournament.

Camille said...

That funnel cake is making my mouth water...
Looks like so much fun! Sorry I didn't get to talk to you when we were at your house. I'm sure I'll be back soon!

lisa midge said...

I even made it to the OC Fair! It was fabulous. The Peiking Acrobatics were pretty amazing too!

Molly said...

So fun to see you and Julie hangin out. Oh, how nice to be in SoCal! We will have to make a trip down sometime soon. You look great, btw